Saturday, March 08, 2008

The world's laziest blogger?

To ease the process of blogging I have taken to sending photos of the plot directly to my email account via MMS, so that I don't have to worry about resizing the images or uploading them to the computer. Nonetheless I have still failed to blog last weeks work on the allotment, and I am therefore making a very short post before heading back to the allotment in a few minutes.

Whilst the picture may look like a square of mud, it actually represents a lot of digging and planting. In a few months this will represent a flood of Jerusalem artichokes and potatoes...possibly.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your payments will not only get to you faster but it will provide you with a history of your earnings for your records.

' The picture is just as worrying for youngsters - by 2010, it's predicted 22 per cent of girls and
19 per cent of boys between the ages of two and 15 will
be obese, with girls under 11 at particular risk.

If the answer is I''''''ll do whatever takes''''''''.



my web-site ... just click the next document